Unnecessarily Loud...bad interlock

Well its been a week and four days since I have had my interlock installed....feels longer. Its one of those phenomenons about the human brain, when your having a good time or with someone wonderful time flies by and you forget about the actual moments that passed....but when things are unbearable and all you can think about is this situation ending, time stands still and torments you, letting every moment sink in...I can almost hear the clock seconds ticking slowwwlllyyy.
Anyway, back to business.....the interlock sucks....I had a new experience this morning and I am still puzzled by why the interlock has to be so loud when its letting me know I have to blow (keep all lewd comments to yourself). I am not usually sensitive to extremely annoying sounds...but this thing makes me want to smash it through my windshield. This morning, a Monday, I was driving to work and Alejandro decided to go off midway through a stop light. I drive a manual car so its harder than usual for me to do three things at once now that this thing is in my life. I assume I wasn't blowing hard enough (the reading on the device said "blowing too soft")when I was actually trying to drive and the alarm on my interlock (Alejandro) went absolutely crazy. Just a note, I have no patients at all....when I do something the first time, it better be right or anyone in the close vicinity will hear and feel the wrath of GOD. So you can imagine my anger, frustration, and sheer don't give a shit anymore attitude when at 7am on a Monday morning my interlock decides I just don't blow hard enough. Blaring the alarm at me is not going to solve the problem nor is it going to make me happy....so to the person who invented this device, you can suck it. If I ever meet you in a dark alley run the other direction....fast.
I'm obviously going to be overly ecstatic when I am through with this program....if I don't harm my interlock, or myself, while trying to harm my interlock it will be a miracle.
Fun.

Comments

Popular Posts