FINALLY got my Probation Officer.....not the brightest

Finally after 3 weeks I got a phone call from my probation officer who sounds like she's about 18 years old. Aside from the "likes" in the conversation and the long pauses (I am assuming she was facebooking while talking to me), it was a fairly pleasant experience. Obviously when I say fairly pleasant I mean there was no scalding water dripping on my face or cigarettes being put out on my arms. The conversation went as follows:
"Hi, Paige?"
"Yes."
"Yeah, like this is Chxxx Strxxx, your DIVERT officer."
"Oh great, I've been expecting your call."
"Umm, yeah, like, anyway, I need to set up an appointment for our first meeting."
"ok, When are you available?"
"Umm...hold on, ummm, lets see.....ok June 23rd at 8am. I'm like over by the Galleria."
"That will work for me, thank you."
"Umm...yeah, there's like a couple of things I will need from you....umm...hold on."
This goes on for about 10 minutes.....I wont torture you with the "likes" and "ummss" anymore than I have to. So she then tells me that I have to make copies of everything from my drivers liscence to my MBA transcripts., ....why this is a bit puzzling since I have no clue why this would be needed, perhaps she needs a business plan written up, dont know.
She then asks me about my interlock, has it been installed? Who installed it, etc. When I tell her it has been installed she asks me to have the installer call her to send her the installation certificate. Easy enough, right? Haaa....NOPE. I did as requested and called the installer, they were extremely confused by why I was calling and said that they have never had anyone need this information before. (Eyebrow raises. Heavy sigh, here we go again.) I then get a call back from my probation officer and she says that the installer was not "Vendor approved".....I'm about to let karma know that this shit is not funny anymore, and I have seriously learned my lesson...what do I have to do? Donate a kidney?
Long story short, my probation officer is not playing with a full deck and obviously has a problem clarifying her instructions. "Oh I didn't mean for you to call the installer, I meant the company that keeps the calibration records." Duuuhhh.
I will say a small prayer for me not to mass murder anyone I come in contact with that sounds anything like this person and I pray for all the people who must deal with someone like this on a daily basis...Amen.
On another note, I have to shell over another 340.00 in a cashiers check or money order (no cash?..sounds like there's a small trust issue at the PO department). Deep breaths...count to 10.

Wait until the 23rd....I am sure there will be a very exciting and colorful post after our meeting. Yippee.

Comments

Popular Posts