Nervous....why so nervous??

I have a week until my first meeting with Probation Officer...I'm nervous..not nervous as in I've done anything wrong, but I'm the "I have a job interview" nervous. I feel the need to impress this person, maybe its the OCD issues from my past...or the need to get it done right the first time thing about me. Whatever it is, it's making me nervous.... I've made copies of every single piece of court paper I could find, which might back fire and annoy the crap out of this person. Oh well, better to be over prepared than look unorganized. So I am a little annoyed by the fact that the PO office is the absolute farthest place they could have chosen for me to go monthly....its about a 45 minute drive out of my way to my office and where I live. I know I am supposed to have a good attitude, but this thing just seems to be a little bit of a "every time I turn around its another F*ck up thing"....positive, positive...this is what I have to do in order to make sure that I don't do the curled up fetal position in the corner. Yes, its getting to that point.
Like those from the outside say, "Don't worry, it will be over before you know it." Uh huh....right.

Comments

  1. My probation officer was at 49 San Jacinto downtown.
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes thats acutally much better than mine, It was half way across town for me. Not fun. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts