100 degrees and climbing.....

Living in Texas has its pros and cons, one major CON is the heat in the summer. It gets hot. Its not your normal 90 degree, "Whew, it sure is hot out here.", it is fry an egg on the concrete, walk barefoot and your feet will stick to the ground, broiling heat. I have come to the conclusion that the interlock device does not like nor tolerate the Texas heat very well. Yesterday, I braved the outdoors and drove to my local CVS. I was in the store for about 10 minutes and when I came out to blow in to Alejandro (that's my name for my device) the words scrolling across the front said "authorizing". I tried to push the button. I tried shaking him, pleading "Please Alejandro, I'm sweating to death here."....I got nothing. So I sat there thinking about that drink I had January 21st and how I stupidly got into my car and drove.....sweat dripping down my face and the Texas heat making my car feel like a brick oven. Have I learned my lesson? If I haven't, then there is some severe mental health actions that need to be taken asap. 

p.s. It took 5 minutes to get Alejandro to cooperate. 
Oh and I still don't have a PO.

Comments

Popular Posts