Octo arms required..

When driving with the interlock system you should probably have a automatic car or be very well versed in juggling 3 things at once. While driving my car, the rolling test is required. This means I have to shift if needed, steer, read and then blow into the device...while driving. I am thinking that this is not a very safe procedure...but I'm just a DWI offender with an MBA, but what do I know.

While driving yesterday and trying to figure out my device and blow, Karma decided that this ordeal was not severe enough for me, as I look into my rear view mirror there is a police officer behind me pulling me over. The officer walks to the window and finds me lip locked with my interlock device....it must have been a bit shocking for him because he stepped back a couple of inches and stuttered. To make a long story short I got a ticket to go along with my wonderful week and joyous year of dealing with the Texas police force. I definitly pissed someone off in my past life.

The moral of the story, if you can pull over and blow, or go severly under the speed limit. I dont think this is going to be my last interaction with the cops....weaving and blowing will probably be my next post.

Comments

Popular Posts