Long trips...blowing and still no P.O.

Aaaaahh the long drive with the interlock is such a pleasure. While driving four hours from Houston to East Texas I had the pleasure to blow into my device every 40 minutes. This may not sound like much, but trust me it makes the drive MUCH longer....you are aware of every 40 minutes that passes and being a four hour drive it quite aggravating. Honestly I was starving when I finally arrived and opted out of getting back in the car to get something to eat just because I could not blow into that thing again without losing my mind.

So to add too my issues with the awesomely organized system (p.s. i like to make up new words), I called to see if I had a probation officer today (PO) and guess what?? Nada. The lady on the other end of the line was actually somewhat pleasant, she took down my number and said she would get my file and call me back. Another guess what? She didn't call me back. So being a somewhat intelligent person I will wait 24 hours before calling her back in case she may have fallen or got distracted by something shiny.
Yeay me.

Comments

Popular Posts