Common sense shouldn't be this difficult

Continued from yesterday's post.....I decided to call my bail bond office again last night after work, because I was thinking about the "calling in for an entire year" situation and it was not sitting well. This just can't be right, why would they have me waste their time and mine....its obvious I am not a flight risk, and my court date is set for May 2012. So being the somewhat bright person that I am I called and talked to a woman who I will have remain nameless (Rebecca)...I politely reminded her that I spoke with her earlier in the day about my having to call every week for a year. This is how the conversation went:
"Hello, Rebecca?"
"Yes."
"This is (my name) I spoke with you earlier in the day about having to call every Tuesday for the next year. My court date is set for May 2012, is there any possible way around this situation in order to save your time as well as mine?"
"ummm....hold on, what was your name again?"
(Obviously I tell her my name and spell it as well....I'm actually thinking of going over there and carving it in her forehead, but opted out of the violent scenario since most bail bond people have a history with violent people, this would not go well)
"Oh yeah, you can just bring $500.00 as a holder and when your case is dismissed you will get it back."
"OH WOW, great, thank you very much, I will bring it over in the morning."

Ok, so this anxiety attack ridden situation could have been settled at 10am the same day when I spoke to her earlier, had she given me this information upfront. AND this could have been settled 2 months ago if they would have told me this was all I had to do in order to take this off my plate. This person obviously has the binary brain of a pigeon.....so later today I will shell out my $500.00 so that I do not have to speak to this person again.....aaaahhhhh serenity.
The money I spend just for piece of mind, life is good.

Comments

Popular Posts