Groundhogs day.....DIVERT Day 26

Its almost been a month since I have been on the DIVERT program. Usually time passes quickly and honestly it is going a bit faster some days and slower on others. I received a call this morning from my bail bond office, they said that I have to check in every Tuesday until my next court date, which is May 26 2012...that's right folks every week....so lets recap...My interlock needs to be activated every time I get in my car which is roughly 4 times a day..more on weekends, and 5 minutes after driving, then every 20-40 minutes after that, I have to report to my probation officer every month, and now I have to call every Tuesday for the next year to check in to the bail bond office. No this isn't going to feel like the longest year of my life. Funny thing is this year I will turn 39....I think I will be the only person on this earth ecstatic to see my 40th birthday. I will tell my 30's to suck it, man was this a shit decade. I could go into some seriously deep subconscious psychological babbling, but let's just say this is one of those decades for the books, and this book should be burned and buried.
Until May 26, 2012 everyday is groundhogs day, too bad it couldnt be on an island with some hottie having great sex....nope Karma would never allow it.

Cheers

Comments

Popular Posts