Day number....I dont give a shit...on DIVERT

Today is day number....hold on, I have to look at my calendar...its day number 13 on DIVERT. I have almost made it 2 weeks. This is harder than being on a diet, and I despise diets. If someone walked up to me and said, I will give you 40k to do DIVERT or be on a strict diet of no sex, sweets, or carbs for 365 days...I would pick the diet in a new york minute. Yup, that's how bad it is. Lets take into account that I have not had to do any community service, pee in a cup, stand in line at probation to pay, walk through the metal detector 5 times because its a piece of crap and keeps going off, or gone to my "DIVERT DWI class" yet. This means that all I have had to do is drive with my device torturing me. This is not a good situation. I HAVE to change my attitude about this program or I will go insane. (p.s. insanity has somewhat set in...I hide it well.)
So taking all of these things into account, I have decided to #1. Call DIVERT and get my full time officer assigned. #2. Go down to the PO building and sign up for community service (hopefully this does not entail picking up garbage from the side of the hwy) and #3. Take up a local boxing class in order to fight off some of this aggression that I want to take out on every person I come in contact with. This will do two thing, prevent me from going to jail for assault and keep me in top shape :)
I know, I'm  very clever when I put my mind to it ;-)

Let's see how this new plan works out......to be continued.

Comments

Popular Posts