Softening the blow.....

So after my last very angry post, my device has officially been recalibrated !! Thank the lord!! The silence of that alarm is a blessing that I will never take for granted. Any diversion from my daily routine with my interlock gives me an anxiety attack of serious proportions. My favorite part of this past week is now I have a witness to my woes...my cute boyfriend decided to make a visit and although he remained calm during the whole alarm, blow, etc routine, I am sure it is quite a shock to anyone who does not endure this torment daily, as I do. I only have 5 more months of this, as long as I do not get any violations, which I do not plan on doing EVER. I did have a bit of a scare this weekend when my lovely friend accidentally spilled her beer on me while we were attending a Pig Roast in Austin. I've never been so panicked in my life over a spill....it was a strange feeling. It was almost like holy water splashing onto a vampire's skin....it actually burned. Hmmm....strange. Perhaps I am turning into a non-alcoholic being that begins to disintegrate at the touch of an alcoholic beverage. Ok, that's just crazy....this program is making me nutty!!! I may have to turn to something else for comfort during this whole thing....smoking is out of the question, I just don't find it pleasurable anymore....and my "pleasure" left yesterday for his home in London so that's not going to happen....the only thing I can think of is food or exercise....Definitely the latter. So lets see....work out, workout, and workout....done....new goal...15 lbs. Let's just say this is good for everyone, since I do not see the light at the end of the tunnel....yet, and beating someone senseless with my interlock will just put me back in jail...no bueno. GOD I hope this works.

p.s. I am anxiously awaiting my travel permit to go to France in a week.......nerve endings on high alert!!

Comments

Popular Posts