Recieving is always best.....

Its been 2 months since I have been on Divert....I am still really new at all of this and waiting for my travel permit is a bit unnerving. Its so strange to have your fate in the hands of someone who does not know you at all. They have no idea what kind of person I am, what type of values I have, and what lifestyle I live. I must admit that I live a very clean lifestyle at that, its actually really boring. I try not to think about it, because it is somewhat depressing.
Anyway, I have to meet with my probation officer tomorrow morning at 7:30 to hand over my $600.00 and HOPEFULLY receive my travel permit. I feel like the $600.00 is a bribe...I don't actually HAVE to give them $600 but I am widdling down my balance so they can see I am being "active" in my rehabilitation process...blah blah, wutever. So when I go to meet her, she will explain to me the hair follicle test that I have to take when I get back....guess no stopping over in Amsterdam....seriously, I got a DWI not arrested for cooking meth....Jesus. Oh well, I'll do whatever it takes just to get the hell out of here for a couple of weeks. I will be all smiles tomorrow and as sweet as apple pie when I go to see her :)
Smiling on the outside, steaming on the inside....isn't that just like a Scorpio :P

Comments

Popular Posts