Every day is like Christmas...

I'm off to get my device recalibrate. I'm so excited!! To think that less than 4 months ago I was a relatively sane person who used to revel at the thought of lavish material items, who would get butterflies at the thought of something shiny and new and now I am light on my feet at the thought of having my interlock device recalibrated. This is what it has come to, I may as well just start dressing in mumu's and house slippers and wear curlers in my hair. The highlight of my days has dwindled to preventing the headache that the alarm sounds off of a meager torture device that sits in my car. These are the moments when you look back at your life and view the glowing memories of wonderful freedom....aaaahh those were the days.
So, I am off as I said, to get my device recalibrated.....yeay me.

Comments

Popular Posts