Endless possibilities.....

Day 46 of DIVERT....I've made it 46 days. I am really proud of myself. I will admit that it does seem longer, but I have become accustomed to my interlock device and that was the hardest part to get used to. My first concern was the embarrassment of it all, I didn't want people staring at me knowing what crime I committed. My ego was getting the best of me and making me seriously paranoid and angry, I finally realized that its not about anyone else, its about me and how I can deal with any situation I am up against.
So day 46, I only have 150 days left......ONLY.
All I can say is that this will NEVER happen again. EVER. All I have left is my 16 hours of community service, 8 hours of DIVERT class, and my defensive driving...which has nothing to do with this but I will just add it to the list of crap. I've paid all of my restitution, not counting in the monthly U.A.'s I have to submit and the follicle test. I'm learning a lot about the system, nothing good so far, seems like a ton of time wasting and someone is getting a kick back from all this money exchanging hands. Luckily, I've documented everything so I can look back and hopefully do something about it.

On to Day 47. ;-)

Comments

Popular Posts