Not all bells and whistles......

Back from vacation and reality hits....LOUDLY....that's right folks, recalibration....again. So after a relaxing 10 days the first thing I hear when I get into my car is the obnoxious alarm from my interlock device. Recalibrate: 5 days, 3 hours, 20 minutes, 3 seconds...etc, etc. Never a dull moment, and I thought I would be able to outsmart it this time and get it changed out before it started this again. Nope, it can not be fooled, this thing is brilliant. So off to my recalibration appointment tomorrow.
Icing on the cake is my appointment for my $250.00 hair follicle test. They will cut 100 strands of my golden locks to do a 5 panel (waste of money) drug test. Better yet, the test facility is 45 minutes away.....I just keep getting lucky.
I met with my PO this morning and she was actually almost on time, I of course was early thinking that she might show up before the allotted 7:30 appointment to compensate for the disaster that took place a couple of weeks ago, but I was wrong. She was 5 minutes late, but she made up for it by not making me pee in a cup....its the little things that count (silver lining?).
She commented on my photos that the interlock were taking on a daily basis, she said that I looked very different on certain occasions, I took this as a complement since I assume she meant I looked better? Hmm...maybe I should have asked what she meant. Anyway, she was thinking someone else was driving my car, I had to prove it was me driving by showing her my arm tattoos....I'm starting to feel like a real criminal, I knew I should have stopped at 3....damn.
Anyway, my next objective is to do my community service which will happen in a couple of weeks. Next weekend I have an 8 hour DIVERT class to take, I'm sure I will absorb some useless information from this course and torture all my drinking friends with it. Good stuff.
I will post back about the hair follicle session, I'm sure it will either be a breeze or so traumatizing I will have to be admitted for mental evaluation. The stress level is maxed out over this thing....seriously need to breathe.

Comments

Popular Posts