A glimmer of light at the end of a VERY long tunnel.....

This past weekend I finished my last 4 hours of community service at the Spay and Neuter clinic. I will definitely miss the people that I "worked" with there, but I will not miss the half drugged dogs coming out of surgery yelping, and banging their heads against the side of the kennel like a crazy person in a padded room. I honestly do not know how someone can actually work in that place, its not only depressing it's noisy and most the people who are employees there suck....seriously they don't really seem to like the animals very much (usually handling them by pulling on their limbs).
My favorite employee Ms. Mona gave  me a very pleasant good bye, she told me that she wished me the best and would pray that all I do in the future would prosper then she gave me a nice warm hug...love those....I'm very happy to have her on my side.(thanks karma)

My next appointment with my P.O. is Wednesday at 7:30am. I finally got my duplicate license, since my original was destroyed by the county when I was arrested, I was so excited to finally have it in my hand :)
I have to pay a balance of $54.00 and that's it. Everything should be up to date. The only thing I have not heard about is my hair follicle results which makes me a bit nervous....but since I worry about the smallest thing this shouldn't surprise anyone.

My interlock is annoying the shit out of me, yes still. The recalibrating alarm is enough to make me go insane, so during this time I do not drive unless absolutely necessary. I would rather ride my bike to work (if i could) rather than deal with that annoying sound every time I get in my car......that will be over in December (tentative).

So there's really nothing new and exciting to report......as long as the hair follicle comes back clean I should be doing mail in monthly probation check ins by December.
Cross your fingers. xo

:)

Comments

Popular Posts