It's the final countdown.......

Yes, finally, its the last 4 weeks to be chained to this program. The interesting thing is the reason I started this blog was not only to get myself through the program, but to let others know what was happening so when that "Oh shit!!!" moment came along they didn't feel like they were alone.....because trust me, when that moment comes...you can hear crickets chirping...... Scary and lonly feeling.

The lawyers, DA, Probation officers, etc. are all out for themselves and money....period. Its all about them making a step up, and looking better for the next position of authority they might get in the future. When you start this program, you are a piece of paper that hands over money and gets harassed at least twice a month from the county. As long as you keep your head on straight you will survive...but if you start to lose it, and trust me I lost it once or twice, it can mean either spending time in jail or your looking at a long drawn out 3 year probation with alot more money to spent on fees etc.....yuk.
So...4 weeks to go...my last PO appointment is Friday and I'm thinking I might even curl my hair for her and put on a nice dress....Yes, I'm feeling that "romantic" about this situation. The closest analogy I can make to this is, the really hot high school quarter back just asked you to prom and its 4 weeks until absolute heaven............ Ok, that's probably not the right analogy but for those of you who know me its pretty much dead on ;-)

Getting my hopes up and boasting about this is really not my style, I am very good friends with Karma, and she sometimes double books me on important events such as this. So, lets just say we'll hope  for the best and prepare for the worst.

I will of course post after my meeting with my PO....something juicy has to come out of that, she never seems to dissapoint for entertainment value.......
and also after my final slap on the hand from the judge and his handshake of "congrats, you did it. I dont want to see you in my courtroom again..." ~aaaahhh the joys of life :)


Until then, cross your fingers.....

~xoxo

Comments

  1. I have been on "mail in" status for DIVERT for the last 3 months with the final appearance with the PO (i think) being tomorrow. One your last visit where they didn't ask for your pay stub, did they still take a UA?

    Thanks in advance for this blog. Totally helped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow congrats!! Your almost there :)
    Yes you will definitely have a UA!!
    Good job on making it through :D
    Cheers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much! Finally some accurate information!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts