Slow and steady wins the race.....

As of today I have been on Divert for four months.....Four loonnngg months. I have eight months to go, but only two more months with my interlock and monthly probation appointments that I have to actually go in to the office....after December I can do mail in probation, then meet with my P.O. every other month. The most exciting part of the next two months will be the anticipation of the removal of the interlock. Not only will I have the freedom to start my car without the major annoyance of that alarm, but I will gain $85.00 that I have to pay for the lease of this medieval torture device. With everything paid and all classes done, community service finished I am just basically flying under the radar and waiting out the rest of this program to finally be finished with this whole thing. I am lucky to have had the ability to pay my balance and be done with it, some people have to pay the minimum monthly which is just another thing to have to deal with every month. So December 2nd is the date that my lease is up....yeay!!!! Finally, now I don't get so annoyed when someone says "It will be over soon." because this is actually true :)

With that being said, I will continue to live as clean as possible, there's really no point in testing karma's ability to screw up my life when I have achieved this level of sanity. I will never forget the last four months, this will go down as a don't do file in my brain.

I still have to get travel permits when I want to leave the state or country which is kind of a pain in the ass, but  so far they have allowed me to travel. Luckily I am not getting stuck with another hair follicle test, that thing is just a waste of money.
As of now, I have no complaints other than my annoying interlock, but I guess it could be worse ;-)
<Silver lining>

Comments

  1. Did u have to do urinalysis after the device was removed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, after my device my device was removed, I only had to do a UA on the dates of my PO appointements and sometimes she wouldnt even request one...she would just ask me to blow into a breathalyzer device in her office.

    Hope that helps and let me know if you have any other questions! Good luck :-)

    Cheers x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts