6 down....6 to go ;-)

I have made it half way through my DIVERT program. I am ecstatic to say that I am FINALLY free of my interlock. The most elated feeling came over me when I started my car for the first time, having that little bit of freedom back was the most incredible feeling I have had in a long time. I never realized how much stress that little thing was bringing into my life. What a relief it is to have made it this far without completely loosing my mind, it has actually given me the gift of appreciating everything I have and I look forward to being completely finished with this entire thing and putting it past me. I have also found a new sense of responsibility to do the right thing and be extremely aware of how my actions affect myself, my family, and those around me that care about my well being. Its difficult to see someone you love and care about going through rough situations, I am so grateful to have the people who have supported me and have been encouraging through this entire ordeal. You will never know how much it has helped me and kept me sane. Thank you and I love you for that.....only 6 months to go :) YEAY!!

I am going for a drive in my car.....in silence :)

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts